17 de novembro de 2009

In the darkness of the night

In the darkness of the night,
I have a little something to keep up...
My only love...

In the darkness of the night,
I think about you,
My only love...

But I still need you...
I need you watching me,
I need your smile,
Your kiss...

There fore I ask them of you,
And I tell you
What I fell.,
When you kiss me,
when you look at me,
when you smile at me...

Why do I fell this suffering?
Why can't I stop thinking about you?
I need to find you
'Cause I need to touch you...

This lover...
Why I fell this?
Why!?

There're many works I need to tell you...
There're many kisses I need to give you...
But you aren't here with me,
And I'm feeling alone...

In the darkness of the night,
I think about you.
In the darkness of the night,
I see you in my mind.

You are my love,
I am your coulorfull friend.
But I need more!
I need your love
And you need me!
I know!!

Will you ever love me?
I will love you forever,
Until the end of my days...

0 comentários: